TEEU - Safety Representation (QQI Level 5)
Price : Please Enquire
- Understand the concepts of the promotion of safety, health and welfare in the workplace.
- Be familiar with the core health and safety legislation.
- Describe the role, the rights and the function of the safety representative.
- Understand the importance of the safety statement, hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Explain the fire hazards, their sources and the requirement for the fire prevention controls.
- Understand the communication process and effective participation at meetings.
- Outline the factors of accident causation, describe prevention strategies and policies.