Price : Please Enquire
- To instruct participants in mounting, operation, handling and storage of abrasive wheels
- To understand the principles of accident causation and prevention.
- To consider the work area conditions necessary to ensure safety.
- To understand the relevant legislation in relation to the safe use of Abrasive Wheels.
- Health & Safety Regulations
- Hazards and Precautions
- Understanding Codes and Specifications
- Storing, Handling and Transporting Wheels Inspection/Testing
- Components and Assembly
- Wheel Balance and Dressing