Programmable Logic Controllers
Price : Please Enquire
- Understand the function of a PLC.
- Identify the standard electrical components used with PLC’s and understand their function.
- Interpret the standard Allocation (Assignment) Lists and input/output circuits associated with PLC systems.
- Write and interpret short PLC programs in the form of Ladder Logic diagrams and Statement Lists.
- Use editing functions to locate, monitor and alter elements of programs.
- Locate faults using PLC programs and documentation.
- Rectify/report faults