Production Line Setup
Price : Please Enquire
- Be proficient in the use of measuring equipment and tools for carrying out routine maintenance and repair work.
- Be able to monitor and maintain a range of mechanical and electrical components such as sensors.
- Understand and apply safe working practices within the limits of their own authority and know when to seek help.
- Understand the function of a variety of different components in appliances such as control devices, motors and safety features.
- Recognise and use a variety of component mounting techniques.
- Distinguish between good and faulty components using appropriate technology.
- Understand and apply systematic diagnostic skills